Facelift- Case 6Dr. John Burns, FACS
Lift and Fill standard facelift and neck lift. SMAS stacking and elevation. Neck lift with corset platysmaplasty. Facial fat grafting.
This patient was unhappy with her resting face, jowling, and vertical banding down her neck. Dr. Burns performed a standard facelift with neck lift, including SMAS stacking and elevation. He harvest fat from her thighs and waist to add volume back to her temples, eye trough, cheeks, smile lines and jowls. Her results are pictured 4 months after facelift surgery at Dr. Burns' Dallas plastic surgery practice.
- Facelift Procedure Length: 3 hours
- Anesthesia: General (occasionally local with sedation for smaller procedures)
- In/Outpatient: Outpatient
- Side Effects: Temporary swelling, bruising, and some pain
- Recovery: Back to work with makeup: 1 week
- More strenuous activity: 2 weeks
- Final Facelift Appearance: 1-2 months for swelling to completely resolve
- Duration of Facelift Results: About 10 years