Facelift- Case 13Dr. John Burns, FACS
This patient looked fatigued and tired, and she was exhibiting signs of gravitational aging and volume loss at the midface, under eyes, and temples. Dr. Burns performed a full facelift and neck lift with eyelid surgery to lift and refresh her appearance. He then harvested fat from her waist and thighs to restore volume to her cheeks, temples, smile lines, and chin.
Her facelift results are pictured 4 months after surgery in Dr. Burns Dallas plastic surgery practice.
*Also note her 10 year facelift results. She managed her facelift results by having botox and medical grade treatments in our medspa. She looks fantastic!
- Facelift Procedure Length: 3 hours
- Anesthesia: General (occasionally local with sedation for smaller procedures)
- In/Outpatient: Outpatient
- Side Effects: Temporary swelling, bruising, and some pain
- Recovery: Back to work with makeup: 1 week
- More strenuous activity: 2 weeks
- Final Facelift Appearance: 1-2 months for swelling to completely resolve
- Duration of Facelift Results: About 10 years