Case 7- Breast Lift with ImplantsDr John Burns, FACS
- Breast lift with breast implants for volume and breast elevation
- Areolae asymmetry/breast asymmetry correction
- Areolae repositioning and reshaping
- 4 months post breast lift surgery.
- Breast lift scars will continue to fade up to 1 year post-procedure
- Time: 2-3 hours
- Anesthesia: General
- In/Outpatient: Outpatient
- Recovery: Back to work: 1 week; More strenuous activity: 2-3 weeks
- Final Appearance: 1-2 months for swelling to completely resolve; scars fully mature at 1 year.
- Duration of results: Varies based on skin elasticity