Case 2- Buccal Fat Removal (Female)Dr. John Burns, FACS
Buccal Fat pad removal for facial slimming and contouring.
- Length: 30 min.-1 hour
- Anesthesia: General (occasionally local sedation form smaller procedures)
- In/Outpatient: Outpatient
- Side Effects: Temporary swelling, mild discomfort
- Recovery: Back to work: several days. Full liquid diet for 1 week.
- More strenuous activity: 2 weeks
- Final Appearance: 1-2 months for swelling to completely resolve
- Duration of Results: Permanent
View more buccal fat pad removal photos by Dr. Burns
Click here to schedule your complimentary plastic surgery consultation